Selfdefensevideos.com undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to ensure the protection, the confidentiality and the security of the personal data of the users of its services, as well as to respect their privacy.
The commitments, described in this Charter, respond to the values, principles of action and principles of individual behavior described in the Charter of ethics of our management team.
To ensure their proper application, Selfdefensevideos.com has appointed a Data Protection Officer (CIL), who is a contact person specializing in the protection of personal data, both within Selfdefensevideos.com, and in its relations with the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL).
1) Selfdefensevideos.com fairly and transparently collects the personal data of its members and its prospects as part of a membership.
2) Selfdefensevideos.com refrains from collecting personal data without having informed the persons concerned.
3) Selfdefensevideos.com collects this data to meet the management needs of its members and prospects, and informs them of the use that will be made of it.
4) Selfdefensevideos.com ensures the relevance of the personal data collected to better know its members and ensure quality service.
5) Selfdefensevideos.com uses the personal data collected in the course of its commercial activities.
6) Selfdefensevideos.com ensures the confidentiality of the personal data entrusted to it.
7) Selfdefensevideos.com uses the personal data of members in order to authenticate them, provide them with the subscribed service and offer them offers tailored to their needs.
8) Selfdefensevideos.com does not communicate personal data and ensures strict confidentiality, use and protection of this data.
9 Selfdefensevideos.com refrains from communicating personal data to commercial partners without having informed its members and without having offered them the opportunity to exercise their right of opposition.
10 Selfdefensevideos.com takes the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data.
11 Selfdefensevideos.com implements security measures adapted to the degree of sensitivity of personal data to protect it from any malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
12 Selfdefensevideos.com guarantees the security of the information exchanged during transactions or deeds of payment, thanks to the secure PayPal system.
13 Selfdefensevideos.com issues authorizations for access to its information system only to those who need it to exercise their function.
14 Selfdefensevideos.com makes its employees aware of the protection of personal data made available to them in the course of their duties and ensures that they comply with the rules in force and the ethics of the management team.
15 Selfdefensevideos.com performs regular audits to verify the proper operational application of these rules.
16 Selfdefensevideos.com requires its providers to comply with its security principles.
17 Selfdefensevideos.com respects the retention periods for personal data.
18 Selfdefensevideos.com limits the storage of personal data to the period defined by law or that declared to CIL.
19 Selfdefensevideos.com undertakes to erase the data from its databases at the end of this period.
20 Selfdefensevideos.com informs its members and prospects of their rights regarding personal data.
21 Selfdefensevideos.com informs them about the possibility of exercising their rights of access, communication, and rectification of information concerning them as well as their right of opposition for legitimate reasons.
22 Selfdefensevideos.com informs them of their right to oppose commercial prospecting operations.
23 Selfdefensevideos.com informs and advises its members so that they protect their privacy.
24 Selfdefensevideos.com makes its members aware of the possible risks concerning information that they make public and which, if used improperly, could harm the respect of their private life (blogs, forums, social networks, etc.).
25 Selfdefensevideos.com offers its members the appropriate technical means to protect them from possible malicious acts, in particular through parental control.
26 Selfdefensevideos.com takes measures to limit intrusive actions by third parties (spam, etc.) and informs about electronic attacks (phishing, viruses, information kidnapping, etc.).
Selfdefensevideos.com may have to modify this Charter at any time, in particular due to:
– the introduction of new services or new technologies,
– changes in the legislative and regulatory framework.
In the interests of transparency, Selfdefensevideos.com invites its visitors to consult this page as often as they wish to take note of possible modifications.